Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Pedi's With the Family!



















A few Saturdays ago my mom and aunt came up for a visit and we got pedicures! I haven't had one in sooooo long and it was a first for my Aunt Jeanie and maybe a first for my mom too. We had such a fun time. Afterwards we got lunch and went shopping, so needless to say, I was exhausted when I made it home that afternoon but it was well worth it!
I guess the one of me kinda shows off the belly too! I really am getting bigger! I can't believe I'm already in my 7th month, our little Greyson will be here before we know it! : )

5 comments:

thecaillouets said...

i've always wanted a pedi but for some reason am too chicken to get one. looks like ya'll had a great time. maybe i'll be able to get one before noname gets here.

Robin D said...

I hardly recognized your blog...is this the first time you've ever posted a picture?!?!
Well your toes looks fabulous for the beach and I was super jealous!
So how 'bout some pictures of your new crib/bedding/chair for Greyson's room?

Jamie Hamilton said...

Perhaps I should invest in a nice pedicure. I was just noticing the other day that my unpainted toenails looked awfully plain in my sandals and I don't think it's even physically possible for me to touch my own toes at this point in the pregnancy.

Holly said...

I can't believe you just have less than three months left! Before we know it our ward is gonna be full of babies.

Looks like lots of fun, I haven't had a pedicure in sooo long.

Jill Britt said...

I'm so excited to see a picture on your blog! It makes me want to see more!