Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Just a little update ...

Well unfortunately I don't have any pictures to post, Im at work at the moment and don't have any on this computer plus Aaron and I haven't been taking pictures lately. I've got nothing to do at work today, payroll is done and I figured I could atleast post a lil somthin' since I haven't posted in a while.

Aaron and I are doing great, I think we are both getting a little anxious about our son coming into this world, I'm probably more anxious than him but still. We are pretty set on a name for our little one, but I feel like it won't be a definite thing until he's born and we fill out the paper work : ) So for now we're calling him Greyson or Grey for short just to test it out. I really love the name Greyson, I especially like the spelling and the nickname Grey. The only concern I have is that it sounds like "Grace-on" and I don't want our son to be teased or called Grace for short (which Aaron is already doing just to antagonize me! lol) But we both like the name and Aaron is especially proud since he's the one who discovered the name, so for now our son's name is Greyson Joseph Saxon : ) I've already envisioned him as a dark haired, light eyed cutie-patootie, so in my head the name really fits! Obviously as a brunette I'm hoping we'll have a brunette, but the blonde gene seems to be pretty dominate in the Saxon family so I guess we will see. (Note: I have no problem with blondes, I'm married to one. I just want more brunettes in the family : )

Next week Aaron and I are going to the beach with the whole family so I'm super excited about that! I will definitely take pictures and create a post when we get back, I promise!

2 comments:

Robin D said...

Well you know I love the name Greyson and you can't go wrong with the name Joseph!
And sorry to bust your bubble but I don't think you'll be having any dark haired babies this time 'round...maybe with your next marriage! But I think all your kids will probably have the hair so blonde its white! Good luck!
Can't wait for the beach!!!

The Awesome Rawsons said...

I like Greyson and the thought has never occurred to me that he could be called "Grace."
Yeah...i'm thinking you're going to have a little blondie, though. I thought my dark Japanese roots would produce me a dark haired child, but sadie's getting blonder and blonder and Jared's doesn't have blonde hair!