Tuesday, April 29, 2008

It's a BOY!!!

Well we had our ultrasound today and yes, it's a boy! I was so excited to see our baby, finally : ) He was kicking and moving around the whole time, which was really cool to see, especially since I've been feeling it non-stop these past couple weeks! It was also GREAT to hear that everything looks good, the baby is growing well and has all his parts. Aaron texted just about the entire world the picture of the baby's "goods" so I'll just assume that you've already seen it and just post the modest pictures.

The top one is a side view of his leg, he was stretching it out during the ultrasound so apparently our little man has plenty of room in
there!

The lower one is the profile view. I think the baby has Aaron's nose, so I guess we'll see soon enough.

All in all, I had a great dr. visit. My next visit I get to have my glucose screening, so hopefully I pass!!

6 comments:

Brandon and Jennie said...

Oops! I thought it was going to be a girl! I asked Brandon to guess and he said a boy. I guess my talents don't work on you!

thecaillouets said...

i am so excited everything with the baby is fine. i am excited ya'll are having a boy. it's so great tto see the baby happy in the womb. we also get the 4d sonograhm done at first glimpse. it is the neatest and fun thing. i recomend getting one done if you can.

Robin D said...

I'm so excited to have a little nephew! I wonder if he'll look as much like Aaron as Kaiden did when he was younger.

Covington's said...

Congratulations !! Boys are wonderful. Aaron will have a blast showing your little man all his dirt bike tricks.

Jamie Hamilton said...

I love the profile sonogram pictures! They actually look like cute little babies in those pictures.

Holly said...

I'm so excited for you guys! I'm excited that Eli will have a little Saxon friend, too :)