Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Week 31, A glimpse of the nursery and Abby!

My Mom has been bugging me for recent pictures of my growing belly so I finally got Aaron to take some last night so I could email her some, so I figured I could blog about them too!

We finally painted the nursery so I hung up the letters I got above the crib, other than that the nursery is still pretty empty. I'll be sure to take some other pictures once it starts to fill up! But I am very happy with the color, thank you to everyone who helped me look at samples and decide which color to go with! I can't wait til I accent the color with bright blues and greens (I'm pulling colors from the bedding if you can see it.) I think it will look great!



Aaron got a little carried away with the picture taking and really seemed to like taking pictures from this upward angle. I thought it wouldn't be very flattering (which I still don't think it is), but you can see the growing belly a little better! Greyson was kicking me like crazy throughout our picture taking session, I made the mistake of drinking a little bit of Dr. Pepper for lunch and paid the price all last night! He was going crazy in there! I've only had maybe 1 or 2 caffinated drinks in this last year or so and I could definitely tell the effect it had on Greyson!



There's my baby girl! Abby is really a great dog, she's getting so big now too! Hopefully she won't get any bigger since she's almost a year but I guess we'll see. . .They just grow up so fast! She's become a great addition to the family, especially now that she's house-broken! She's still an active little puppy, but we love her and hope she'll adjust well to having a little brother!






7 comments:

Jill Britt said...

Yay pictures again! Your belly is getting big, it's crazy! I have your fun ikea plates and such so I will have to stop by soon!

thecaillouets said...

i love the color and the bedding. i was so releived to finally get the girls room painted. our walls are still bare, but painting is such a big chore i feel i have accomplished something. baby girl keeps me up at night caffeene or not just to be noticed i think.

Jamie Hamilton said...

You and that baby are looking good and the nursery looks good too. I made the mistake of drinking half a dr. pepper one day (at like 11 am) and suffered for the rest of the day with some fierce kicking. You wouldn't think that a little caffeine would do that much, but Holy Cow!

Nathan Britt said...

Yep I am glad you went with the color I suggested! LOL.

Robin D said...

I think the room looks great and so does that belly of yours! I can't wait for baby Greyson to get here.

Covington's said...

Your belly was so cute last night. You looked so cute and pregnancy suits you.

The Awesome Rawsons said...

abbie is getting bigger! The paint is a great color. Neutral, warm for a gray color, and symbolic!

Oh, I'm feeling you with the eating/drinking sugar or caffeine and getting a strong opinion from baby.

aaron does tend to take a lot of pictures, but i'm so glad to see them and to see you looking so cute and pregnant