Saturday, October 25, 2008

Poor neglected Abby...

So its true what they say about your pets after having a baby, they definitely do get neglected at times. I'll be the first to admit that Abby (our 1 year old beagle) is spoiled, well she's spoiled by me atleast Aaron is another story, but now that Greyson is here I find myself forgetting to feed her or give her some attention. It's gotten a lot better now that Grey is almost 2 months old, but those first couple of weeks she was really neglected. I've been trying to make it up to her so here's a post to our puppy whose exact birthday is unknown but it's around this time of year so HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBY! By the way, she has been extremely great with Greyson, very curious but very sweet : ) Thank goodness!!

The other day I was trying to do laundry so I did like I always do and gathered all the dirty clothes and dumped them in the hallway by the laundry room, right when I was about to separate them by colors and throw a load into the washer Greyson woke up from his nap, so by the time I went back to where I left off this is what I found...
At first I didn't see her then she lifted her head, I guess it seemed like a comfy place to take a nap, and needless to say she did not want to move when I started separating the clothes.

3 comments:

Jamie Hamilton said...

She does kind of blend in. That's cute. I'll bet she liked the clothes especially since they really hold the scent of the people she loves.

Robin D said...

She looks so cute laying there nice and still and quiet! Sweet little Abby-Happy Birthday!

Holly said...

Happy Birthday Abby. That is a super cute picture. Rickey likes to get into our clothes, too. I do the same thing, dump the clothes by the laundry room and sort them. The bad thing is when Rickey tries to find a spot to nap in the clean clothes that I am folding.

I know what you mean about neglecting the pups when the babies come along. It was even worse for Rick when Eli was born, but things have gotten better.