Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My 2 Favorite Guys : )

I am so in love with my hubby! Ok I won't get all mushy, that'll be the worst of it I promise. It's just so great to see Aaron with Greyson. He's such a good dad already and I can't wait to see the two of them running around and playing together like boys do : ) I never realized how much more I would love Aaron when we became parents, it's like you meet this whole new side of your husband-the fatherly side. Ok well I promised I wouldn't get all mushy so here are some of my favorite pics of my two favorite guys:

5 comments:

Jill Britt said...

Umm...that was a bit mushy! But the pics are cute.

Robin D said...

Ugh! *gag-gag*
Just kidding that's sweet...I guess! I think those pics are so cute. Too bad you can't see the 'bums on their chins' though! LOL

Nathan Britt said...

mushy? i threw up after reading that! LOL. just picking...or am I???????

Jenn said...

So sweet. He went over to my In-laws to look at their roof and shared pics of his son and went on and on about him. It was fun to hear from them how much Aaron loves being a daddy. Yall are too cute.

Benji and Anne King said...

Hello Saxons! I found your blog through the Gomez's and glad I checked you out. Congrats on Greyson's arrival. It sounds like it has been an all-out adventure down there for y'all with the surgeries, babies, and hurricanes. I'm glad to see you doing well and it was good to get a text from Aaron the other day. You'll have to check our blog out so we can be bloggin buddies. Have a great day!

Benji