Monday, March 3, 2008

Its been a loooooong time...

I know its been forever since I last posted, but things have just been soooooo busy! I've been working for a company doing payroll full time for the last month or so and I really enjoy it. The only negative aspect is that the position is temporary (I'm filling in for a girl on maternity leave). Needless to say, I haven't had much time to post and I know how badly my blog needs pictures so I'll be sure to try real hard this month to post some. Other than that all is well with the Saxons. My pregnancy is going well, except for the getting morning sickness part. Yes, I am one of those unlucky ladies that get morning sickness-and I'm not just talking about getting nauseous, unfortunately I have the whole package. I am lucky that it stops after lunch, except for one or two occassions, so its true morning sickness for me. I hoping that since I'm getting closer to my 2nd trimester that it will lessen and go away, I know its worth the end result but I hate getting sick! Im ready to enjoy being pregnant : ) Aaron and I are really excited about our Dr. appointment this Friday. We get to hear the baby's heartbeat! Again I will try to post soon and add some pics so don't give up on our blog yet!

7 comments:

Brandon and Jennie said...

Finally...a new post! Good luck at your appointment!

Jamie Hamilton said...

It's about time! I sure hope that morning sickness passes soon. I really like the second trimester. Most people usually come out of fatigue and yuckiness and best of all, you actually start to look pregnant instead of just looking like you've gained some weight and your clothes don't fit right.

thecaillouets said...

i know how you feel about waiting for the second trimester. this baby of mine is causing me some real fits. i wish all i had was morning sickness!!

Robin D said...

finally a new post...not that I have much room to talk! :)
I'm so excited for your dr apt! As for pictures you can always post some of your adorable niece and nephew!
See ya tonight!

Todd & Monica Knighton said...

It will only last he first trimester, or so they say about morning sicknes.

Brandon and Jennie said...

Okay Missy. I hate to complain but it is now April and I am waiting on an update!

The Awesome Rawsons said...

hearing the heartbeat made it "real" for me. I hope your appointment goes well. I'll be thinking of you.