Monday, January 28, 2008

An Exciting Surprise!

I figured since Robin posted a baby countdown thingy for our baby that I probably should, lol. I'm still trying to figure out how this blog stuff works, I still don't know how to add friends to my blog. If anyone can tell me please let me know! Anyway, SURPRISE Aaron and I are having our first baby this Sept. It was a big surprise to both of us, but we're very excited and nervous and just about every other emotion you can think of...but that's normal right? The pregnancy is going well so far. I get a little nausiated during the day, but have yet to get sick. My back hurts and I'm tired all the time too, but its nothing I can't handle. Hopefully by the time the baby comes I'll have mastered the art of blogging and will be able to post lots of fun stuff! Wish me luck!

7 comments:

Covington's said...

Okay - So Congratulations on your little bun in the oven & once you figure out how to add me as a friend let me know, b/c I haven't figured it out yet either.

Trust me - you will plenty to blog about !! You should add some pictures of your little beagle.

thecaillouets said...

congrats on the baby. here is how to sign in
after you login go to layout.
then template
then page elements
click edit next to friends
put in the www.whatever.blogspot on the new site url
put couple name ir nickname in new name (i think its called that) press save changes.
i hope that helped. my sister jessie had to show me a couple of times before i got it.

Robin D said...

or you could just call me you big dork and I could tell you how to do it! same goes for you katie! I'm going to be an auntie!!

Robin D said...

Oh and one of our baby things is wrong b/c we both have differnt days...hmmm

Holly said...

I am so excited for you guys! I have been meaning to call and congratulate you, but keep forgetting :(

Jamie Hamilton said...

Here in a few months our ward is just going to be crawling with new babies! I'm really excited that one of them is going to be a little Saxon baby!
Here's the link to our blog for when you start adding friends:
http://www.appleandcompany.blogspot.com/

Brandon and Jennie said...

time to post a new message! come on...you can do it!