Thursday, December 4, 2008

3 Month Check-up!

Greyson had his 3 month check-up today. I can't believe its been three months since he was born! Time really flies by when you have a baby, he'll be on his mission before I know it! : ( Ok I may be overreacting a little but still. Now for the stats, drum roll please. . . .
Greyson weighs 14lbs 2oz (he's gained a little over 2lbs in the past month) and he's 24 inches long (the same as last month). So its official Greyson is a fatty! He's getting fatter but not longer! He's definitely getting cuter though! Here's a recent pic from my phone, I REALLY need to download some pics from the camera.
I think he's looking more and more like his daddy, but he still has my brown hair!

12 comments:

Jamie Hamilton said...

He surely is cute!

Jill Britt said...

He really looks like Aaron in that picture!

Jenn said...

He's precious! He looks so content in that pic.

thecaillouets said...

he is defitnaly cute. he;s not a fatty compared to Sophia. she's 14 lbs and 24 inches and 3 or 4 weeks younger then him. she is such a good baby.

Covington's said...

He's not a big fatty !! I don't know, I think I see some of you in him.

Hope y'all have a wonderful 1st Christmas with your gift from God. He is so handsome.

Robin D said...

wow look at all of these comments! You're so popular! :) I still see so much of you but regardless of who he looks like he's soooo cute! I need to put those cute pics of him and Kalli on my blog.

The Awesome Rawsons said...

you actually might get a dark haired kid! I think he looks like you. VERY very cute!

Cherie' said...

He is a great mix of the both of you. What a cutie!

Brandon and Jennie said...

He looks like Aaron!

Holly said...

This morning in Sacrament meeting, I was noticing that he is looking more like Aaron. I still think he is a good mix of both of you.

becs said...

I definately see you when I look @ him. Either way, he is a GREAT looking kid!

Brandon and Jennie said...

What...do babies not have 4 month check-ups? I don't know. I'm just ready for a new post!