Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Greyson's Blessing

This past Sunday, November 2, we blessed Greyson at our ward in Denham. My mom and aunt came up for the blessing which was great, especially since they've never seen a baby blessing before. It felt great to be sitting in church with my family surrounding me while Greyson was blessed. There were also two other babies that were blessed with Greyson, which was really neat. Our ward is growing so much! It's great to have so many of our friends with babies close in age, I'm excited to watch them all grow up together :)

The whole crew! Joe, Robin, Joanne, myself with Greyson, Aaron, Jeanie Gail with Kalli and John with Kaiden.








The Deschamps and the Saxons. Joe, Robin with Kaiden, Aaron, Myself with Grey, Gail, and John with Kalli.







Joe, John, and Chris all participated in the blessing with Aaron, thanks again guys!

I think someone forgot to tell Joe and John that this wasn't a mug shot! Smile a little boys! lol






The triathlon of baby blessings!
Myself with Greyson, Jeni with Sophia and Heather with Keegan. What a Sunday!


3 comments:

Robin D said...

Did you forget to mention that it was my Birthday...gosh thanks a lot!

Jill Britt said...

Glad to see that your son had pants on for his blessing! I'm sorry we missed it. He looks adorable (as always!)

Brandon and Jennie said...

Cute pics. Lisa you look so good. Hopefully those babies can grow up together and maybe even get baptized on the same day.